St. Petersburg Hurricane and Storm Damage Lawyer
If your residential or commercial property is damaged in a huge wind storm, hail storm, tropical storm, hurricane, or any other storm, then you assume that your repairs will be covered by insurance. Most property owners never expect to have to defend their claim and fight with their insurance company to get the necessary payout for their insurance claim, but the truth is, it is rather common for insurance companies to deny liability or delay payments in order to minimize their payouts. Insurance companies are in the business to make money, not lose it, so they will fight to cut down your payout or flat out deny it whenever possible. This is why you need our St. Petersburg Hurricane and Storm Damage Claims Lawyers at Whittel & Melton fighting on your side. We can answer all of your questions and provide sound legal advice regarding your specific case. We are prepared to protect your rights with your insurance company when you are dealing with property damage that was no fault of your own.
From high-velocity winds and hurricanes to hail damage, your home or commercial property could be subject to siding damage, roof collapse, shingle loss, and even downed trees and flood damage. When your property is met with the force of extreme wind events, significant damage can be done. Handling storm damage insurance claims on your own can be an arduous task, especially if your insurance provider is being unfair when it comes to your claim – denying it or severely undervaluing your loss.
If your residential or commercial property has been impacted by hurricane or other types of storm damage in St. Petersburg and you are in need of assistance with handling your claim, then our St. Petersburg Hurricane and Storm Damage Claims Lawyers at Whittel & Melton are here to help. Call us now at 727-823-0000 or contact us online for a free consultation.Insurance Companies in Florida
We can handle property damage claims with all insurance providers, including:
- American Integrity
- Security First
- American Strategic Insurance
- State Farm
- Tower Hill
- Olympus Insurance
- Fednat Insurance Company
- Universal Property
- Frontline Insurance
- Citizens Property Insurance
- Homeowners Choice
- Florida Farm Bureau
- Florida Family
- Edison Insurance Company
- American Traditions Insurance Company
- Cypress Property & Casualty Insurance Company
Property damage that you may experience as a result of hurricanes, tropical storms, or all other weather-related events, can include:
- Roof damage: You could experience moisture damage and roof lifting following heavy winds. Your roof may even need to be replaced entirely.
- Broken windows: High winds and blowing debris can easily result in broken windows.
- Structural damage: Ceilings, walls, exterior structures, sheds, etc. can all suffer damage from strong winds and flying debris.
- Siding damage: Heavy winds blowing up debris like rocks, tree limbs, and other projectiles can wreak havoc on your homes siding. You could have small cracks or entire panels that may have ripped off following a storm.
- Flood and moisture damage: Hurricanes and tropical storms bring heavy rainfall, which can easily lead to flooding. The moisture damage to homes after a flood can be quite severe if not treated.
- Other types of property damage: Hurricanes, tropical storms, hail damage, and other storms can damage other types of property, such as garages, swimming pools, cars, golf carts, mail boxes, etc.
After a storm, property damages can be severe, but if you have homeowners or renters’ insurance, then you should be able to file a property damage claim for damages incurred. However, as we mentioned before, your insurance company may work to minimize their payout to you in order to protect their bottom line, meaning that you could be shorted on what you are rightfully owed. When you choose to work with our St. Petersburg Hurricane and Storm Damage Claims Lawyers at Whittel & Melton, then we can ensure your claim is filed successfully and that you receive the maximum payout possible.
If your hurricane, tropical storm, or hail damage claim is being delayed, denied, or underpaid, then please call our St. Petersburg Hurricane and Storm Damage Claims Lawyers at Whittel & Melton now at 727-823-0000 or contact us online. We will provide you with a free consultation where we can assess your claim in-depth and go over all of your options with you so that you can select the best plan of action.