Criminal charges related to marijuana grow houses or drug seizures are very complex. Even charges involving drug possession or drug trafficking are serious and require the counsel of an attorney before you talk to anyone else. Attorney Jason M. Melton in Tampa, Florida, has the ability and knowledge to handle high-profile drug trafficking cases throughout the State of Florida.
We represent clients charged with drug trafficking in courtrooms in Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Pasco County, Hernando County, Citrus County, Sumter County, Marion County & Alachua County.
When you entrust your Florida drug trafficking case to the Law Offices of Whittel & Melton, with offices in Tampa, New Port Richey, Spring Hill, Brooksville, Inverness, Bushnell, Ocala and Gainesville, Florida you need to know that we take on a limited amount of cases in order to devote the most amount of time to each Florida drug trafficking or drug possession case. We will begin immediately to protect your rights and develop a strategy for your defense.
- Unlike other State criminal charges, drug trafficking, drug cultivation, drug sale and multi-kilo drug distribution cases are commonly investigated by Florida Department of Law Enforcement, commonly referred to as F.D.L.E., and Federal authorities, usually the F.B.I. or D.E.A.
- If you have been arrested in Florida for drug importation or drug possession, talk to drug trafficking lawyers who work everyday in Central Florida, from Tampa to Gainesville and spend time in courthouses like Clearwater, Dade City, Brooksville, New Port Richey, Bushnell, Ocala, Inverness and Bronson, Florida.
- Our attorneys have defended drug charges involving marijuana, heroin, ecstasy, prescription drugs, methamphetamines ("meth") and cocaine. Let us review the evidence in the put together a strategy to either exonerate you or at the very least, make the best of a very bad situation.
- Controlled Substances have been the focus of the Florida State legislature for years and maneuvering through today's strict criminal legal environment takes time and experience. Call us now and give our experienced drug lawyers an opportunity to help you through this difficult time.
You have rights--and the earlier we are on your side, the earlier we can begin defending you and enforcing some of those rights against the government. Call Attorney Jason M. Melton at 866-608-5529 or contact us online.
- Casey Anthony's Ex-Lawyer Receives 15 Years Behind Bars for Attempting to Fly Planeload of Cocaine Todd Macaluso, a San Diego lawyer who once represented Casey Anthony, was sentenced to federal prison for 15 years for plotting to pilot a plane full
- Florida Deputies Arrest 81 in 'Operation Spring Cleaning' Drug Sting Sarasota County deputies arrested 81 people on drug-related charges in an investigation called "Operation Spring Cleaning" on May 4. Deputies said
- Former Tampa Police Officer, 2 Others Charged with Drug Trafficking A former Tampa police officer was arrested on drug trafficking charges this week in Polk County, along with two other men. The 66-year-old man and two